Welcome to Mountain Vista Retirement Community!
Back in 1963, thanks to the dedication and compassion of the Baptist Home Association, Mountain Vista was created in response to the need for nursing home care in the Wheat Ridge area. In the beginning, we could serve 90 residents in our Health Care Center. Over the years, we’ve continued to grow to meet the needs of the outside community and have added Independent Living cottages, Assisted Living, and additional Health Center capacity, including two specialized, secured Memory Care Neighborhoods.
We now have options for people with many different needs:
- Our affordable cottages offer all of the benefits of independent living without the hassles of yard work and home maintenance.
- Our Assisted Living residents can relax in the comfort and privacy of their own apartment or socialize with friends at meals and activities knowing that assistance with medication administration as well as dressing, bathing, and other activities of daily living is always available.
- Mountain Vista’s Health Center is a licensed Skilled Nursing Community that offers a number of care options.
- Comprehensive rehabilitation services is one of our specialties. This program provides physical, occupational, and speech therapy to people following a debilitating incident such as stroke or broken hip. Our goal is to get people well and get them back home.
- For those who are unable to return home, we offer long term care. We also offer two specialized, secured Memory Care neighborhoods for those residents with Alzheimer’s Disease or other forms of dementia.
We invite you to look through the rest of our site, or if you would like to talk with one of our senior living experts call 303-421-4161.
Michael Maschka, Administrator